October 26 2016
Plug-and-play access to audio and video feeds for applications like skype for business, gotomeeting and more
- Webcam video emulation and AEC speakerphone audio.
- Q-SYS presents professional conference video webcam emulation and industry leading audio processing and AEC to the host PC.
- Uses standard USB 2.0 connection via Q-SYS USB bridging peripherals.
- Q-SYS AV Bridging Peripherals include the Q-SYS TSC-7t and the Q-SYS I/O USB Bridge.
- No drivers for the end user to install, no admin-level permissions to manage for the IT personnel.
October 18 2016
- Equipped with a Sony 1/2.8 inch image sensor
- USB 3.0 video output interface
- Camera with USB 3.0 Plug & Play and compatible with Windows, Linux, MAC OSX and Chrome OS
- Full HD 1080p high definition signal output format with a high frame rate of 60 fps
- Collaborates with a Jabra USB speakerphone
- Built-in omni-directional microphone
- Clear sound without any distortion
- 5x optical zoom is applicable for medium size conference rooms
- Horizontal viewing angle: 70°
- Wide range Pan/Tilt/Zoom actions: Pan angle from -100° to +100°; tiltling angle from -30° to +30°
- Up to 128 user-defined preset modes to allow for ease of use in all environments
October 14 2015
RealPresence Centro changes the way we meet and collaborate so that the technology is no longer a distraction to engagement and interaction, but a seamless, empowering experience that defies distance. We believe it’s time technology fades into the background, and not our teammates on the screen. Designed for small groups and classrooms, RealPresence Centro embraces natural human instincts and advanced technology to draw people together into a powerful, collaborative circle, giving everyone equality of contribution regardless of where they are located. It serves as a collaboration and content sharing hub.